Web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/
Episode description: Nick and Sally are exploring how deep they can dig in the sandbox. The Cat arrives to whisk them away to the deepest place he knows - the bottom of the Swirly Whirly Ocean! Nick and Sally are excited to jump in the giant puddle in their backyard - but it's gone! Where did it go? With the help of Cat's Seussian camera, they see that the puddle has turned into water vapour. Off they go to the Bluey Blue Sky to follow their puddle.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- KET: Wednesday, July 31 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, July 31 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, April 29 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, April 29 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, February 4, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET: Monday, February 4, 2013 at 8:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
First aired: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/