Episode description: In the spring of 1957, newly qualified midwife Jenny Lee arrives in the East End of London to begin her career. After overcoming the initial shock that her new home, Nonnatus House, is a convent and not a private hospital, she quickly becomes immersed in her new life.
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Call The Midwife
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, October 4, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 11:00 pm EST
First aired: Sunday, September 30, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/home/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Call The Midwife is made possible in part by: