Episode description: Jenny is placed on the district nursing roster for a few weeks. During her rounds, she attends to Joe, a gentle old soldier, and a friendship forms. At the antenatal clinic, Trixie and Cynthia enroll Winnie as a new patient. In her 40s, Winnie, seems upset by her pregnancy. By contrast, her husband, Ted, is overjoyed.
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Call The Midwife
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, October 18, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Monday, March 11, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
First aired: Sunday, October 14, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/home/