Episode description: Dr. Turner is determined that Poplar will no longer live under the threat of tuberculosis. While the nuns and nurses support his campaign to bring screening facilities to the area, Jenny's nursing rounds lead her to a family that has suffered from the disease.
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Call The Midwife
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 4:30 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, July 22, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, May 5, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/home/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Call The Midwife is made possible in part by: