Web site: http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge
Episode description: George doesn't feel so well. He's sneezing and can't taste Chef Pisghetti's sauce. He learns that he has a germ inside that's given him a cold. George wishes he could make the germ go away so he could feel better. Oh no! George and Allie find that a dry spell has lowered the water level of Lake Wanasink Lake and one of their fish friends got trapped in a small pond away from it's family! What's a monkey and girl to do?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Curious George
- KET: Thursday, August 22 at 8:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, August 22 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, August 26 at 8:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, August 26 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 23 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 23 at 8:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, January 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm EST
- KET: Monday, January 21, 2013 at 8:00 am EST
- KET: Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, December 14, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.