Web site: http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge
Episode description: While Marco tries to hit his first Little League home run, George gets to play scorekeeper. Unfortunately, he can't remember the order of the numbers. Marco helps out by using a catchy song to teach George how to count from 1-10 and then George returns the favor by agreeing to be a pinch runner for an injured Marco. Bill wants to earn another Junior Sprout badge by constructing and sleeping in an igloo, inspiring George to build his own. Only George wants his igloo to have windows and be big enough to fit his friends and furniture.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Curious George
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 7:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 3:30 pm EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8:00 am EST
- KET: Friday, February 1, 2013 at 3:30 pm EST
- KET: Friday, February 1, 2013 at 8:00 am EST
First aired: Friday, April 1, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.