Web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Episode description: Convinced that his failure to defeat Motherboard is simply a result of bad luck, Hacker collects the Ten Lucky Charms of Cyberspace. It works, and his luck changes—which is bad luck for everyone else. Motherboard sends the kids and Digit to Hacker's hideout in the Northern Frontier, where they use logic; Venn diagrams; and understanding of the words and, or, and not to free the Charms.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Cyberchase
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 10:30 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, October 12, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, February 5, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.