Web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Episode description: Pursued by Hacker, Digit lands on cybersite Eureeka. His mission is to find Professor Archimedes, the maker of the encryptor chip that can fix Motherboard, but all he finds instead is a pile of two-dimensional rods where the chip factory should be. The kids discover that by linking the rods together into certain geometrical patterns, they can create a surprising three-dimensional shape that leads directly to a solution to the mystery of Archimedes' strange disappearance.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Cyberchase
- KET2: Friday, January 10 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, January 19 at 10:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, November 18, 2011 at 6:30 pm EST
First aired: Wednesday, February 6, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.