Web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Episode description: In an attempt to force cybersites to surrender to him, Hacker starts broadcasting his loud and obnoxious voice from a massive statue of himself. The kids and Digit head for the Northern Frontier to try to silence the statue, using their skills at measuring length to make their way up through its booby-trapped interior and find the mouth controls.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Cyberchase
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, May 17 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, January 4, 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.