Web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Episode description: Discouraged by a poison pen campaign devised by Hacker, Mister Z decides to leave Gollywood, taking his zeroes with him. The sudden disappearance of the number 0 causes confusion and chaos, and the kids and Digit try to get Mister Z back by showing him that he does indeed have a value.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Cyberchase
- KET2: Wednesday, June 26 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, January 6, 2012 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, August 9, 2010 at 6:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.