Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
Episode description: Dad, Buddy, and Tiny take a special ride on the Dinosaur Train at night, learning about animals that are active after dark, culminating at the Big Pond for a nature walk under the full moon. Buddy, Tiny, and Don play "detective" and search around the Big Pond for fossils. The kids end up finding an entire skeleton of a Jurassic dinosaur.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Dinosaur Train
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 8:30 am EDT
First aired: Friday, October 30, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Dinosaur Train is made possible in part by: