Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
Episode description: The Pteranodon family rides the Dinosaur Train to meet a family of amazing, burrowing dinosaurs that live in holes and put on a "Cirque de Soleil" kind of acrobatic show every evening! Shiny, with help from Buddy, Tiny, and Don, looks for the shiniest sea shells she can find, but ends up making a new friend named Henry, a hermit crab who lives in his own shell on the beach at the Big Pond.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Dinosaur Train
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, March 28 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, March 28 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 9:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, August 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, January 18, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/