Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
Episode description: Buddy and Tiny meet a shy dinosaur, Leslie Lesothosaurus, who is very good at hiding. The kids end up persuading Leslie to stop hiding, and come out to play with them. The Pteranodon family travels to the Big Pond for a scavenger hunt. Using clues and rhymes, the kids solve word puzzles and finally glimpse a bug-eating plant they thought was mere make-believe.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Dinosaur Train
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, May 11 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 8 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 8 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, January 7, 2013 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9:30 am EST
First aired: Monday, April 12, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Dinosaur Train is made possible in part by: