Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
Episode description: The Pteranodons tag along as Hank Ankylosaurus visits the Big Pond to scout a Dinoball talent named Eugene Euoplocephalus. Eugene is a smaller version of Hank, an armored dinosaur with a giant tail-club. Hank recruits Eugene to play on his team! Tiny and Shiny practice their swoop-de-loops and other flying moves in anticipation of their play-date with fellow Pterosaurs Petey Peteinosaurus and Quincy Quetzalcoatlus.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Dinosaur Train
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, May 3 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, May 3 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 9:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, November 8, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Dinosaur Train is made possible in part by: