Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
Episode description: When the Pteranodon family travels back to the North Pole, Don declares that it's his "winter wish" to see snow fall again. While visiting the North Pole, the Conductor suggests that the family stop off at Aurora Borealis Station on an enormous frozen lake to see the Aurora Borealis.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Dinosaur Train
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 8:30 am EST
- KET: Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 9:30 am EST
- KET: Friday, December 14, 2012 at 2:30 pm EST
First aired: Monday, December 5, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Dinosaur Train is made possible in part by: