Web site: http://www.portmanfilm.com
Episode description: Martin meets Portwenn's new midwife, Molly, who will be looking after Louisa. He finds that cognitive behavioral exercises are a great help with his blood phobia and he is able to take blood from P.C. Penhale without reacting. Martin visits Aunt Joan at her farm, and breaks the news that he is intending to become a surgeon in London again. Martin and Molly have their final stand-off when Louisa develops a temperature which Molly tries to sooth with herbal remedies. Edith has big news for Martin that Louisa overhears - Robert is going to offer him the prestigious surgeon's job in London.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Doc Martin
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, October 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, October 26, 2012 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 4:34 pm EST
First aired: Thursday, August 11, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.portmanfilm.com