Episode description: In Kentucky, discover wildflowers, a historic mill site, and rolling green hills on the trails at Shaker Village on horseback. Viewers learn about Kentucky's agricultural past as Darley rides smooth Tennessee Walking horses with a local resident, who is proud of her multi-generational farm and its heritage. Next, travel the trails at Land Between the Lakes and Barren River State Park in Western Kentucky. In Lexington, join Darley to see diverse breeds at the Kentucky Horse Park and attend a fast-paced, world-class equestrian competition, the Rolex Three Day Event. Next, visit a Thoroughbred rehabilitation center, where horses from the racetrack can find new homes.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Equitrekking Adventures
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Saturday, August 2 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 9:00 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)