Episode description: Inspired by the book FatherLoss: How Sons of All Ages Come to Terms with the Deaths of Their Dads by Neil Chethik, this poignant new special explores the unique grief sons face when they lose their fathers. Host Dave Shuffett makes a personal journey of discovery after the death of his father in 2007. In addition to the author Neil Chethik, he interviews several other men about father-loss, including Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Joel Pett, magazine editor John Lynch, and others. A 2010 KET production.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 12 at 3:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Monday, September 2, 2013 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, June 17, 2013 at midnight EDT
- KET: Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)