Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/
Episode description: In January 2001, 5-year-old Logan Marr was found dead in the basement of her foster mother's home in Chelsea, ME. An examination of the events that led up to her death revisits the state's decision to remove her from her birth mother's home and raises troubling questions about the foster care system. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Frontline
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, October 27, 2003 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, October 24, 2003 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, October 24, 2003 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, October 23, 2003 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Thursday, February 6, 2003 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Thursday, January 30, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/
TRANSCRIPT: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/fostercare/etc/ tapes.html
Price available upon request.