Episode description: This program tells the true story of American soldiers - many of whom would go on to have illustrious careers in art, design, and fashion - who tricked the enemy with rubber tanks, sound effects, and visual illusions during World War II.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, May 27, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, May 24, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)