Episode description: In the wake of the Great Depression, America turned from private enterprise to public works. Grand Coulee Dam was the largest hydroelectric power producing facility in the world when it was completed in March 1941.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, June 20, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, February 24, 2014 at 4:30 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET: Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 3:00 pm EST
First aired: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)