Episode description: In the wake of the Great Depression, America turned from private enterprise to public works. Grand Coulee Dam was the largest hydroelectric power producing facility in the world when it was completed in March 1941.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, February 24 at 4:30 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, February 23 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET: Sunday, February 23 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, February 20 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)