Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer discusses his book Active Liberty: Interpreting Our Democratic Constitution, about constitutional interpretation and citizen participation in the judicial process. He is interviewed by NBC News justice correspondent Pete Williams. A KET production taped at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 31, 2012 at 6:00 pm EDT
First aired: Sunday, August 29, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/