Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: Author Bill McKibben discusses his book Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future, in which he challenges the prevailing view that "more" is synonymous with "better" and urges more local production and consumption of everything from food to entertainment. He is interviewed by Kentucky farmer and writer Wendell Berry.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, February 10, 2012 at 6:00 pm EST
First aired: Sunday, October 3, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/