Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: Author Bill McKibben discusses his book Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future, in which he challenges the prevailing view that "more" is synonymous with "better" and urges more local production and consumption of everything from food to entertainment. He is interviewed by Kentucky farmer and writer Wendell Berry.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, October 3, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/