Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: David Plouffe, political strategist and author of The Audacity to Win is interviewed by Richard Wolffe, award-winning journalist, political analyst for MSNBC, and author of Renegade: The Making of a President. Plouffe served as campaign manager for President Obama's primary and general election victories in 2008. After managing Obama's Presidential campaign, Plouffe set up Organizing for America to continue the initiatives of the campaign in everyday civic life. A 2010 KET production.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, June 12, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/