Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: Andrew Ross Sorkin, financial columnist for The New York Times and author of Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System - and Themselves, a real-life thriller about the most tumultuous period in American financial history since the Great Depression, is interviewed by Bethany McLean, contributing editor to Vanity Fair, co-author of The Smartest Guys in the Room, about the collapse of Enron, and the forthcoming All the Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis. A 2010 KET production taped at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts in Louisville.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, June 26, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/