Web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/
Episode description: In a 2002 interview, Arthur Levitt, former chairman of the American Stock Exchange and the Securities and Exchange Commission, sits down with Jane Bryant Quinn, financial columnist for Newsweek.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Great Conversations
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 12, 2011 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, August 7, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.kentuckyauthorforum.com/