Web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
Episode description: Considers ways to develop the greatest physical potential in an aging individual while compensating for the effects of aging. Elders describe how lifestyle choices have helped them stay active and healthy. [cc]
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Growing Old in a New Age
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET4: Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:00 am EST
- KET4: Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 4:00 am EST
- KET4: Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 4:00 pm EST
- KET4: Monday, October 23, 2006 at 7:00 am EDT
- KET4: Monday, October 23, 2006 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Saturday, May 10, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.learner.org/resources/series84.html
Price available upon request.
Textbook and faculty guide available.
Annenberg Media Educational Sales
401 9th St. NW
Washington, DC 20004