Web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
Episode description: Examines chronic health problems and the availability of supportive services. Older people discuss how they have coped with physical and mental illness and faced tough decisions regarding institutionalization and the costs of long-term care. [cc]
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Growing Old in a New Age
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET4: Saturday, May 12, 2007 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET4: Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET4: Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET4: Monday, December 11, 2006 at 7:00 am EST
- KET4: Monday, December 11, 2006 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Saturday, December 14, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.learner.org/resources/series84.html
Price available upon request.
Textbook and faculty guide available.
Annenberg Media Educational Sales
401 9th St. NW
Washington, DC 20004