Web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
Episode description: Considers individual and governmental responsibilities for the health care and financial support of older citizens. Experts and elders examine the political clout of advocacy groups, older women, and minority elders. [cc]
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
Series Information: Growing Old in a New Age
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET4: Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET4: Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET4: Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET4: Monday, December 25, 2006 at 7:00 am EST
- KET4: Monday, December 25, 2006 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Saturday, December 28, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.growingold.hawaii.edu/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.learner.org/resources/series84.html
Price available upon request.
Textbook and faculty guide available.
Annenberg Media Educational Sales
401 9th St. NW
Washington, DC 20004