Episode description: Henry Ford's car transformed the lives of millions and redrew the grid of the United States and much of the world. His assembly line changed the character of modern industry, and his Five Dollar Day laid the foundation for the creation of the American middle class. This biography provides a revealing portrait of a complex, pivotal, and ultimately flawed figure.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, June 28, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)