Episode description: Three Oregon mysteries: Was a house in Grand Ronde built around General Philip Sheridan's officers' quarters from the 1850s? Was a family heirloom watch originally a gift from Mark Twain? And what's the story behind American POW Dan Goodhue and the Revolutionary War poem he wrote while imprisoned in England in 1780? [cc]
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: History Detectives
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, May 20, 2006 at 8:00 pm EDT
- PBSHD: Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 11:00 am EDT
- PBSHD: Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 11:00 am EDT
- PBSHD: Wednesday, August 3, 2005 at noon EDT
- KET2: Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 8:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, September 1, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/
TEACHER'S GUIDE: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/classroom/index.html
Price available upon request.