Episode description: A Kentucky man inquires about the reel of 35mm nitrate film, marked "Dangerous Hour-Eddie Polo," that he found in his grandfather's attic. A woman in Montana asks the detectives to check out the story that an old fiddle case she bought actually held a scale Chinese immigrants used for weighing opium. And a New York man believes his shotgun may have belonged to Hermann Goering. [cc]
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: History Detectives
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 7:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, February 9, 2008 at 8:00 pm EST
First aired: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/
TEACHER'S GUIDE: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/classroom/index.html
Price available upon request.