Episode description: A scrap of metallic Mylar that could be one of America's early satellites, the audacious notion that Andy Warhol's art may be on the moon, and a jury-rigged ski boot with a magnetic metal brick bolted to the bottom that may be one of the first prototypes for a NASA space boot.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: History Detectives
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, June 21, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/
TEACHER'S GUIDE: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/classroom/index.html
Price available upon request.