Episode description: Can the Japanese characters carved into this cane unlock the mystery of a family's past in a World War II relocation camp? Can the detectives trace this unusual wooden telescope to its Revolution era ancestor? And, is a drawing of huge, eight pound gold nuggets genuine or another example of Gold Rush hype?
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: History Detectives
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, November 26, 2012 at 5:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 5:00 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/
TEACHER'S GUIDE: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/classroom/index.html
Price available upon request.