Episode description: In the small Indian state of Kerala, where trade and spices brought them together, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, and Jews live in harmony. Bruce Kraig tours the varied regions of Kerala from tropical lowlands to cool mountain ranges, visiting markets, spice plantations, rice paddies, inland waterways, elephant parades, traditional dances, and spectacular boat races.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, January 15, 2007 at 3:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 4:00 am EST
- KET: Friday, August 25, 2006 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, January 13, 2006 at 2:00 am EST
First aired: Saturday, June 28, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
(800) PLAY-PBS (752-9727)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314