Web site: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens
Episode description: Fred Fay's life proves that one man can change the world, even though he has to lie flat on his back just to stay alive. This film looks at Fay's struggle to survive after a spinal cord injury and the small group of dedicated activists who formed the Disability Rights Movement.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Independent Lens
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 4:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, December 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 2:00 am EST
First aired: Friday, October 28, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens
Price available upon request.
Some films from the series are available from other sources; see notes for specific episodes.
(800) PLAY-PBS (752-9727)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314