Episode description: Alzheimer's experts, educators, and caregivers answer your questions about the warning signs of Alzheimer's disease, the latest research in diagnosis and treatment, and where caregivers can find support in Kentucky. Panelists: Charles Smith, MD, Alzheimer's Disease Center, Sanders-Brown Center on Aging; Tonya Cox, MSW, vice president for programs & education, Alzheimer's Association; Allen Harris, JD, estate planning attorney, Gersh Law, Louisville; and Sherri Estill, family caregiver, Lexington. Bill Goodman hosts. A 2009 KET production. Watch Online
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, October 7, 2011 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, September 30, 2011 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, July 18, 2011 at 2:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.