Episode description: Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- KETKY: Sunday, March 9 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, March 10 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, March 13 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 7:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, December 23, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, January 6, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
91 Madison St.
Whitesburg, KY 41858