Episode description: Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 23 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, July 26 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, July 27 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, May 11 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 10 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 7 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 7:11 pm EST
First aired: Thursday, January 6, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
91 Madison St.
Whitesburg, KY 41858