Episode description: Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- KETKY: Sunday, August 10 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 11 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 14 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, May 26, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:20 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, January 6, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
91 Madison St.
Whitesburg, KY 41858