Episode description: Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- KETKY: Wednesday, September 10 at midnight EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, October 26 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, October 29 at midnight EST
- KETKY: Friday, October 31 at 9:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Saturday, November 1 at noon EST
- KETKY: Thursday, August 14 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 11 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, August 10 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, May 26, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, January 6, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
91 Madison St.
Whitesburg, KY 41858