Episode description: For Nancy Clauter, a music professor at the University of Kentucky and principal oboe with the Lexington Philharmonic, the diagnosis of non-curable cancer meant not only facing mortality, but also the loss of her ability to communicate through music. Follow Nancy's journey as she fights to continue to play and inspire others through her strength and her song.
- KETKY: Thursday, December 19 at 10:30 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, September 30, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, June 28, 2013 at 9:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, June 7, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, May 13, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)