Episode description: The story of the early distillers in Kentucky and the multi-million-dollar industry they spawned. Master distillers and owners, some of whose families have been in the Kentucky bourbon distilling business for generations, are interviewed at the picturesque and historic distilleries. Maker's Mark, Brown-Foreman, Jim Beam, Heaven Hill, Barton, Wild Turkey, and Ancient Age are among the brands featured. Produced by Charles Cowdery with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 3 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 3 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 9:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Saturday, January 11, 2014 at noon EST
First aired: Sunday, July 18, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)