Episode description: Recounts the origins of the Bill of Rights and introduces high school students to some Bill of Rights issues that confront the nation today: religion in the classroom, the death penalty, civil rights. How would the founders have viewed these issues? And how well has the Constitution adapted to contemporary American society?
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, October 21, 2011 at 4:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 4:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 4:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, January 14, 2011 at 4:30 am EST
First aired: Monday, September 16, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Kentucky schools may order from KET.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296