Episode description: The leading cause of death and disability for people under 24, brain injury in Kentucky is double that of the national average. In this special, learn the major causes of brain injury in this state, including accidents in all-terrain vehicles, cars, and with equine and farm equipment; and trauma from military combat. The program also tells the stories of victims/survivors and their families. A 2010 KET production Watch Online
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, November 15 at 9:00 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 31, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, February 18, 2013 at 5:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)