Web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Episode description: Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss John Egerton's Southern Food: At Home, on the Road, in History, which explores all facets of Southern cuisine through descriptions of more than 150 restaurants in 24 states, 160 recipes, and the history that ties them all together. A 2003 KET production. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: bookclub@ket
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 11:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 6:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 11:30 pm EST
This program is (c)2003.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Pages about this episode:
Pages about this series:
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296