Web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Episode description: Host Bill Goodman and a panel of guests discuss Silas House's second novel, A Parchment of Leaves, a poignant, evocative look at the turmoil that plagues an Eastern Kentucky family during World War I. A 2004 KET production. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: bookclub@ket
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 11:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET: Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 11:30 pm EST
This program is (c)2004.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Pages about this episode:
Pages about this series:
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296