Web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Episode description: Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Pikeville College professor Mark F. Sohn's book of recipes and culinary history, which traces how food traditions in Appalachia developed over two centuries of miners' and schoolkids' lunches, church picnics, Sunday dinners, and family reunions. A 2006 KET production. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: bookclub@ket
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 6:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 11:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 6:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 6:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 7:30 am EST
This program is (c)2006.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/bookclub/
Pages about this series:
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296