Episode description: Enjoy a nice glass of wine at Elk Creek Vineyard in Owenton; visit The American Printing House for the Blind, founded in 1858 in Louisville, is the oldest organization of its kind in the United States; meet furniture make Craig Bayens and see the beauty in old wood; and visit Whitaker Farm - one of the finalists in Kentucky Farm Bureau's Outstanding Young Farm Family contest.
Series Information: Bluegrass and Backroads
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, February 22, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 8:30 pm EST
- KET: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 12:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 11:00 pm EST
First aired: Sunday, April 8, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Bob Shrader, Producer