Episode description: Reveals the shocking statistics and long-term effects of premature birth in Kentucky; its connections to smoking, poverty and environment; the impact of scheduling for convenience; and efforts across the state to prevent this serious and costly trend. A 2010 KET production. Watch Online
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Saturday, July 12 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 4:00 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)