Episode description: A profile of Everett Moore, one-time president and chairman of the board of Fruit of the Loom. Born in Franklin County, Moore joined the Union Underwear Company in the early 1930s and worked his way up to vice president in 1940. Union Underwear became Fruit of the Loom in 1959. Moore died in April 1993 at the age of 85. A 1984 KET production. Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Distinguished Kentuckian
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, February 22, 2013 at 5:00 am EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, February 18, 2013 at noon EST
- KETKY: Friday, August 24, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 20, 2012 at noon EDT
This program is (c)1984.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/kentucky/distinguished_kentuckian.htm