Episode description: Morton Holbrook, who began his practice in the Owensboro firm of U.S. Rep. Glover H. Cary and Judge Wilbur K. Miller, became one of Western Kentucky's foremost lawyers. He also worked tirelessly to improve higher education throughout the state. Veteran journalist Al Smith hosts. A 1989 KET production. Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Distinguished Kentuckian
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, September 5 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, September 3 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, September 1 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Friday, March 14, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 4:00 am EDT
This program is (c)1989.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/kentucky/distinguished_kentuckian.htm