Episode description: A legendary figure at Princeton and Harvard Law School, Ed Prichard possessed an extraordinary intellect and political savvy that led to a series of appointments in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal administration—all before Prichard turned 30. But in 1948, he was sentenced to six months in federal prison for ballot-stuffing. He struggled with depression for years but emerged to apply his talents to the civil rights movement and education reform in Kentucky. A 1974 KET production. Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Distinguished Kentuckian
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, April 25, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 21, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, October 25, 2013 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
This program is (c)1974.
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/kentucky/distinguished_kentuckian.htm